Your bra does not fit you properly if…
- Your breasts spill out of the top of your bra
- The back of your bra rides up your back
- Your bra straps leave indentation marks on your shoulders
- Your strap falls down
- Your breasts spill out of the bottom or side of the bra
- The wire in the middle does not rest right up against the body/sternum
- The bra just does not look right
- You are uncomfortable
- Smooth and shape the breast to give a sleeker outline
- Support the breast comfortably, improve posture and self esteem
- Ease back pain, neck pain and headaches
- Eliminate skin rashes and circulation problems from ill-fitting bras
- Lift and support the breast, enhancing the waistline
- Can make the breast look smaller, giving the body a leaner and taller appearance
- Can make the breast appear larger and fuller, adding shapely curves
- Seamless bra – gives a smooth silhouette under thinner garments
- Seamed bra – provides a more defined shape and improves the fit of your clothing
- Strapless / Convertible bra – appropriate under halter, strapless or criss-cross garments
- Sexy bra – a figure-enhancing bra that will accentuate your curves
- Sports bra – provides support for physical activities
You will be seen in a bra, but no one will see you topless. To make sure the bras you try on fit properly, we will need to see you in them.
You can also buy a hot dog or a fillet mignon, flip-flops or Louboutins, paper plates or good china. As with everything in life, there are a lot of options and you get what you pay for.
- Innovation in design and structure – the placement of the seam or the way the strap is connected to the band all affect the support your breasts get. Good brands have this down to a science and offer the best support and best shapes.
- Materials – luxury French lace & Italian silk mixed with new technology microfibers provide stretch where you want it and support where you need it.
- Most of the bras at elcafedelrock are made by brands that have been making bras for decades.
- Because of the quality materials used, your bras will not stretch and lose their shape like cheap bras, therefore, it will last years instead of months.
- By providing proper support, your shape and silhouette will be better.
- Most department stores have limited sizes so you are probably going to get a bra that does not properly fit and could be advised by an untrained employee.
- When you are wearing quality items, you just feel better.
Many people worry about the dreaded look of back bulge. Many wrongly think the bra is too tight, but in fact the bra band is too big. Wearing the bra lower on your back with a smaller band size will eliminate the back fat. Wearing a bra with a loose back band to eliminate bulge will cause the band to ride up creating a lumpy effect in the back (back fat) and a saggy effect in the front! A terrible combination! That being said, you get 80% of your support from the band, so it will be tight when you buy it, then loosen and relax as you wear it over time.
In order to fit, a bra must be comfortable, however, you also need to look at how well it provides supports and reduces muscle stress.
Back, neck and shoulder pain can all be a result of breasts that aren’t being properly supported. The muscles around your shoulders have to compensate for the lack of support and end up very tense. Let the bra do the work!
Women’s breasts range from AA to N and 50% of women measure at a D cup or higher.
85% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, so while you might be right, it’s probably worth having an expert take a quick peek.
You should get fitted every year or whenever your body changes (weight loss or gain, pregnancy, or just growing older).
Also, just like jeans and shoes, bra sizes vary across brands and styles making it very hard to buy them online.
You should, but we understand that can be a challenge. Also, hand-washing with one of our products, Eucalan, is really easy. Simply soak, wring out the water and hang to dry – you don’t even need to rinse.
- Wash after every second wear
- Hand wash whenever possible
- Use lingerie wash – we sell Eucalan and Soak
- If machine washed, use a washbag on gentle cycle and fasten all hooks
- Wash with complimentary colors
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or use the dryer
If you are unsure or don’t know her size, a chemise is always a great option. This short nightgown comes in sizes XS-XL and is not bra size specific. Robes and pajamas are always a welcome gift.
If she has shopped at elcafedelrock in the past, we will have her sizes in our Customer Database. We will already know the styles, brands and colors she likes so we’ll be able to help you find the perfect gift.
If she has not had the opportunity to visit us yet, try to come equipped with some information about her size. Take a peek in her lingerie drawer and note her bra size (you’ll see a number and a letter – both are important to know) and it is also useful to know her dress size.
Alternatively, you can avoid the guesswork and give her a gift certificate for the store. That way you know she’ll get something she loves.